Job Title :
5 – 15 Years
The product manager is responsible for defining the ’why, when, and what’ of the product that the engineering team builds. They drive cross-functional teams from a product’s conception all the way through to its launch.
What is the Job like?
- Will be a core member of at least 1 major initiative/ innovation that has had a significant impact at an Organisation level (Business/ Product/ Customer)
- Assume a high level of ownership of all team deliverables
- Be a champion for your area within the Product and business organisations
- Effectively manage team members in line with company culture and values, providing effective and valuable feedback consistently
- Assisting Product Managers in planning, guidance and direction to the teams
- Articulate, collaborate and build consensus on the solution path with relevant stakeholders on key challenges facing the organisation
- Drive a product-based service mentality within the team
- Works closely with stakeholders to attract the best Talent, develop Talent, and sustain a performance and value-driven Culture
- A key proponent of Change Management aimed to better Individuals, Team, and, Organization
Who should apply for this role?
- You have prior experience in shipping successful B2B / B2C products
- You can seamlessly juggle between strategy and execution along with leading cross-functional teams
- For Sn product Manager roles : Should have managed and mentored direct product reports(4+) in the past.
- You have written code in your past life or understand engineering nuances very well
- You are excited about building a startup within a startup
- You have done gap and root cause analysis
- You have project management experience
- You have strong collaboration, customer experience and consensus building
- You have UX sensibility where you can create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes,etc.
- You create UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have prior product development experience
- You have Agile/ Scrum development knowledge.